September 6, 2019
Registrar: Phoenix Association Siltasaarenkatu 15 00530 Helsinki
We collect personal information for customer relationship management purposes and to improve user experience on our website.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the agreement between Phoenix and the customer and the legal obligations arising therefrom. The provision of personal information is a prerequisite for the conclusion of the contract. In order to donate good deeds in our online store, you must provide your contact information for us to be able to contact you. We also collect personal information for our marketing purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. We do not tend to use your information in profiling and/or automated marketing. Your personal information will be received by:
- our company and its employees
- the payment agent who receives the payment from you
- An IT company that maintains our website
We keep your personal information:
- online shop for five years
- in the e-mail archive for seven years
- for a period of seven years
You have the following rights:
- the right to verify personal data concerning you
- the right to rectification
- the right to restrict processing (for example, you can ban marketing) - the right to object to the processing - the right to withdraw consent - the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority Please note that you have the "right to be forgotten" only if we have no legal obligation to continue processing your personal data.
How to take action with Phoenix?
There's plenty of wise talk about problems. But we are here to take action.
The Phoenix online store for fast action is your one-stop destination toward a better tomorrow.